CPD VALUE : SIX
ONE DAY COURSE = £450
This is a level 4 training for the aesthetic clinic/salon covering a wide range of products, development and specific uses. This does not target one product range or promote one above the other. It will give an overall picture for use and establishing the usage for certain problems. The learner should be able to:
- Understand the current legislative requirements governing aesthetics non-surgical intervention
- The specific requirement for robust hygiene and infection control practices.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- The history and the use of chemical acids as a form of skin rejuvenation
- Understand the range of skin conditions, tests and treatments of chemical peeling
- Understand the importance of preparation for the delivery of chemical peels
- Understand the importance of selecting the appropriate chemical peels for your patient
- Understand the importance of specific advice on side effects and home/aftercare
8 weeks to complete course work
If you have been happy with our training courses or service, we would appreciate a nice review, thanks!
Submit a review ▾
Submit your review…
Your email address will not be published