Requirements to attend this course are Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology or equivalent or using IPL or Laser within a clinical environment.
Two day course covering many aspects that you will eventually come across when working with Laser.
- Being able to understand the legislation and regulations regarding Laser
- Covering anatomy and physiology of skin tissue
- Covering the tattoo structure, and its placement in tissue
- Principles of laser treatment
- Contraindications for laser tattoo removal
- Environment requirements to undertake the treatment
- Client consultation procedures
- Analyse what course of treatment for specific clients
- Understanding the methods of practical delivery of treatment
- Managing side effects
- Understanding the use of technologies for removal of tattoos
There will be pre-course reading materials, models will be available for hands on treatments. small groups, personnel one to one Skype or phone calls to help with any problems with our trainer. Insurance can be organised to enable you to work straight after the training course.
TWO DAY COURSE £1399 plus £180 accreditation fee
If you have been happy with our training courses or service, we would appreciate a nice review, thanks!
Submit a review ▾
Submit your review…
Your email address will not be published